Age eligibility (As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought) The day for the pre primary classes is designed to address the physical, cognitive, vital and social needs of children
||2 + YEARS
||4 + YEARS
||5 + YEARS
|Class II onwards
||On the basis of previous class
- Registration Period for all grades starts from the months of December.
- For Nursery and KG the admissions are round the clock.
- Early Years: No formal testing or interviews. Children visit the school with their grandparents / parents and are observed in a very congenial atmosphere.
- Class I - XI: The entrance test will be conducted for math's, science & English
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child's performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class. Special consideration is made for Dip sites.
- Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
+ Academic readiness and motivation
- + Social and emotional development
- + Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students
- + Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child
- + The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview